Marcialonga 2020 and Vasalopppet 2019 winner Tore Bjørseth Berdal has just announced his retirement from competitive skiing.
“The time has come to hang my skis, finish my studies and start a new job” a 32 year old leader of Team Koteng says on Instagram
Berdal is not just a very good skier – he’s a soul of Team Koteng (previously known as Team United Bakeries) and the whole of the Visma Ski Classics series. Remember that old “Women love him, men want to be him ” line? Might as well have been said about Tore!
…His retirement comes just days after another long distance skiing maverick, old-world champion and Marchialonga 2017 winner Tord Asle Gjerdalen from Team Ragde announced his.
Thanks a million for all the great moments on ski tracks, gentlemen – we are going to miss you!
- Five Skiers Born In XXI Century Who Kicked Some Ass In First Races Of Season
- First XCSki Star Biopic Is Nearly There – Teaser Is Out
- Peter Schlickenrieder: There Is No Way This System Can Continue. Big Changes Need To Happen
- Vuokatti Will Host FIS Nordic Junior World Ski Championships In February 2021
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles