Therese Johaug was just nominated for Egebergs Ærespris which is a prize awarded to Norwegian athletes who excel in more than one sport, according to TV2 Norway’s ski expert Petter Skinstad.
No need to remind you how many medals she won in cross country skiing. But last year she also won the Norwegian national championship in track & field. In 10000m. Running in street shoes rather than spikes.
Now let the internet holywar begin regarding eligibility and/ or morality of the message here. Would be accurate to say that in Norway hardly anybody considers Johaug a conscious doper in her past – and the rest of the world can keep its opinions to itself.
- Klæbo Won’t Compete In World Cup In December
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Lillehammer World Cup Stage’ 2020 Cancelled After All
- Yelena Vyalbe: We Need Additional Half-a-million Euros Just For Corona-testing