The skiing world has lost a dashing bachelor – and gained a beautiful couple!
The Olympic champion Dario Cologna and his long-time girlfriend Laura Bucher have exchanged their vow on the weekend.
The wedding took place at the picturesque islet, Isola di Brissago in canton of Ticino in the presence of some 60 guests, the Swiss media reports.
Laura and Dario have been dating for a long time. The couple met shortly before the Olympic Games in Vancouver in 2010 – the ones where Dario won his first Olympic gold. Laura has accompanied her star-boyfried to every major competition since then and could often be seen cheering from the stands with the Swiss flag painted at her cheek.
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him
- Lillehammer World Cup Stage’ 2020 Cancelled After All
- Yelena Vyalbe: We Need Additional Half-a-million Euros Just For Corona-testing
- Alexander Legkov Talks Pre-race Sex