How’s your summer training going? Still sweating in those fancy winter boots of yours? Good news for you: then: Alpina starts offering full-carbon rollerski boots to all willing & able to stomach their price tag.
They are incredibly light – being essentially a stripped-down version of Elite 3.0 with a breathable uppers.
They were in existence since last season but were limited to a very few elite athletes in skiing and biathlon, on request. Allegedly, only some ten pairs were produced so far- you now have a chance to become a #11 if you contact Alpina directly – product that niche and that fancy would only be produced on order, Alpina says.
- How SRB Wheels Are Produced
- Somebody Is Selling Brand New Adidas Boots …From Mid-1980s on EBay
- FIS World Cup Makes Comeback On Top Russian Sport TV Channel
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Gjerdalen Takes Over Long-distance Team, Two Maverick Skiers To Assist Him