What’s a thermobelt in the life of a skier? A utilitarian convenience? Yet another place for advertising messages ?
That’s where things stood for decades. But with the advent of weather resistant highlighters & stickers , it is slowly turning into a canvas to show off one’s creativity.
Henri Matisse once said “Creativity takes courage”. That totally includes white ponies, pink dragons and multiple stars on one’s piece of gear. Never shy from giving your fans something to talk about!
- Vuokatti Will Host FIS Nordic Junior World Ski Championships In February 2021
- Natalia Nepryaeva: I Don’t Do Screaming, Shouting Or Public Breaking Of Poles
- Sponsors Seriously Pimped Skiers’ Rides Recently
- One Small Step For Apparel Maker, One Giant Leap For Mankind
- Victory Scream: Who Does It Better. And Who Doesn’t At All