Have you noticed?! We did. And ought to share with you as we strive to keep you informed and , well, entertained.
The top-secret British research has recently established that running on skis without gloves adds some 5 to 7% to dexterity while reducing airflow around skier’s trunk by a vast, yet to be measured margin.
There are also indications that gloveless skiing actively contributes to metabolic processes and even aids to one’s peak power and stamina.
Team GB coach Jostein Vinjerui reluctantly confirmed the veracity of rumors swirling through the skiing community:
Do note that unlike teammates, Andrew Young is seen using gloves! Sources tell us those might be newest LillSport ” Gloveless Effect” gloves developed with leading specialists especially for Team GB.
We shall keep you updated as ever. Your Daily Skier, Friday Edition
Photos are courtesy of Arne Olaf Wagenius, Team GB
- Team GB Is Doing Something Right
- Tara Geraghty-Moats Sells Her Team USA Jacket Online. Why We Think It’s Big Deal
- Rollerskiing Is About Being Fit, Great Looking And Overall Cool . Why Industry Fails To Advertize That?!
- Need To Know: Who’s Getting Married In International Skiing?
- Best Portraits Of 2018. Part 2