Here’s the latest from Engadin Ski Race organizers”
“…the second Corona wave is completely mixing up our planning and organization.
The current ban on events with more than 50 people calls into question the implementation of the Engadin Skimarathon 2021. That is why we have temporarily closed the registration for all events of the Engadin Skimarathon Week until the beginning of next year.
We will decide by January 6th at the latest whether and in what form we can organize the events in March 2021.”
Well, at least there is still hope. The organisers of Vasaloppet have already cancelled the main event, offering to ” spread ” participants over several days instead.
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone
- Petter Northug Sentenced To 7 Months In Jail
- Nossum Tests Positive For Covid In Ruka UPDATED: Cleared On Subsequent Testing
- Zakopane Junior World Championships 2021 Cancelled, FIS Looks For Alternatives