Norwegian national team coach Eirik Myhr Nossum tested positive for Covid-19 upon arrival in Finnish Ruka, it has been revealed.
Nossum is in isolation, pending extra checks.
The entire Norwegian squad has now been quarantined as well, staying away from the Ruka tracks
As per new FIS regulations, one case in any team does NOT mean the whole Norwegian squad is out of competition but further positives in the team might lead to that.
UPDATED:Nossum is not infected with the coronavirus after all: a series of new tests shows that the first was false-positive. Breath out, folks!
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Engadin Refuses To Give Up!
- Bold Move: Russia Brings Ambitious & Successful Juniors To Oberstdorf-21
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone
- Petter Northug Sentenced To 7 Months In Jail