“… As it stands, we can not guarwntre an infection-free path to and from Davos or Dresden. If things go wrong, the disease can have potentially serious consequences for the person infected. None of us involved are willing to take that risk”
That’s Per Andersson, Team Sweden head doctor.
The day after the Norwegians have announced their decision to skip Davos and Dresden stages of the FIS World Cup, the Swedes are following the suit.
Unlike their neighbours, Sweden hasn’t yet decided on participation in Tour de Ski in January.
With Swedish women so dominant in sprints this year Davos and, especially, Dresden would lose a quite a bit of its appeal to fans, alas
- Bold Move: Russia Brings Ambitious & Successful Juniors To Oberstdorf-21
- Beginning Of February, Bolshunov Wins World Cup 2020/21
- No Fans At Oberstdorf 2021 After All
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone