Therese Johaug to naysayers, sceptics & haters: “Those who think I do not deserve the award, must be allowed to think so. I’ve just done the best I can, and it’s not me who’s decided I should get the award…”
The award in question is Egebergs Ærespris, sport’s highest commendation in Norway. The decision to bestow the honour on the best skier of the last years was announced on Friday.
- Sergey Ustiugov & Last Chance Saloon For Oberstdorf
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone
- Gus Schumacher On Tour De Ski, Swiss Prices And Long Distance Relationships
- Krasnogorsk Ski Stadium – That’s How We All Going To Ski Soon Enough
- Petter Northug Sentenced To 7 Months In Jail