Sergei Ustiugov appeals to his fans via Instagram, telling them that he had a severe case of Covid-19 that stopped him from competing and even training in last few weeks.
In the post to his 84000 followers on the social network, the 28 year old ex-world champion says he fell ill in late October in Val Senales, Italy, and hasn’t been able to restart proper training ever since as ” body refused to adequately perceive the load and and each time I fell into a hole”
The Russian wraps up by saying that he feels better now, undergone an extensive screening and is slowly starting to exercise properly, hoping to rejoin the team “soon”.
- Federico Pellegrino: Why I Chose To Train With Russians
- Pellegrino, De Fabiani To Train With Cramer At Team Russia
- Olli Ohtonen, Iivo Niskanen’s Coach, On Modern Training Methods Of Top Athletes
- Evgeniya Krupitskaya: No Haters Writing To Me – Definite Sign I’m No Star Yet
- World Shall Be Theirs. Soon!