Found guilty and would have to serve time in jail, 7 months.
Anything under 6 months the Norwegian law routinely substitutes going to slammer with going around with ankle monitor while sleeping at home. Over 6 months means you are somehow dangerous and need to be set example of.
The drugs found in the Olympic champion’s apartment are no issue legally – possession is decriminalised in Norway. Reckless driving is not.
- Russian Athletes To Be Called National Athletes of Russia. Confused? You Are Not Alone
- Tatyana Sorina Looks Unstoppable On Tracks – Eight Months After Having Baby!
- Engadin Refuses To Give Up!
- Zakopane Junior World Championships 2021 Cancelled, FIS Looks For Alternatives
- Klaebo And Karlsson Generate Most Interest. How Come We Are Not Surprised?