Russian and Italian skiers train under German coach – in Estonia. We-guess that’s what it takes to beat Norwegians in 2021: pulling together forces in a joint effort.
Markus Cramer Group led by Sergey Ustiugov and Yulia Belorukova and ” reinforced ” by Federico Pellegrino and Francesco De Fabiani just have landed in Otepää, Estonia for a long training camp.
“Otepää is a fantastic place for summer training, it has everything: good lodgings, well-equipped gym, playground for team sports- most importantly, it has long safe roads with the right uphill/ downhill difficulty. Plus the weather is fantastic- except for mosquitoes but skiers don’t feel them, only coaches do..” says Cramer.
Worth noting that the mixed dream-team is using IDT rollerskis, provided by their sponsor – that happen to be Norwegian.
- Federico Pellegrino: Why I Chose To Train With Russians
- Team China coach: our skiers might deliver surprise at home Olympics
- Yulia Stupak: There are girls on World Cup circuit who always hit you poles, always aggressive
- Federico Pellegrino: Long Training Camps Are Key To Why Russians Are Strong
- Pellegrino, De Fabiani To Train With Cramer At Team Russia